Payment Card Industry security standards impact virtually every company involved with credit card processing, including merchants, financial institutions, point-of-sale vendors, and hardware/software developers involved in processing payments. Because payment card information is one of the most appealing targets for attackers, protecting payment card transactions and cardholder data (CHD) is crucial.
This course will cover the following topics
- What is PCI DSS?
- Why is PCI DSS Compliance important?
- Why payment card security?
- PCI DSS Definitions
- Three steps for Adhering to PCI DSS
- The 12 requirements of PCI DSS
- Card holder data
- How to become PCI Compliant
- Data Breaches
- Top Tips
- Final Assessment
£23.00 + VAT