This course exceeds Food Standards Agency Guidelines and is ideal for those individuals who operate in a supervisory role in the workplace, including managers and chefs. It is also suitable for those learners who are taking a Level 3 Food Hygiene & Safety qualification (relevant for catering, manufacturing or retail). It is recommended that all food premises should have at least one person trained to Level 3 – particularly if they are in charge of other staff and are responsible for the training of those staff. By completing this online training, individuals will benefit from a broad knowledge of food safety and hygiene in the workplace All training for this course & certificate is carried out through our interactive online learning platform.
About Level 3 Food Hygiene
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 3 Food Hygiene & Safety qualifications. This includes:
Food Hygiene & Safety
- Contamination hazards
- Multiplication and survival hazards
- Food spoilage and foodborne illness
- Control measures
- People, premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- From purchase to service
- Your role as a manager/supervisor
- Legal requirements
- Training requirements
- Effective training
- Delegation and motivation
- HACCP and food safety
- Implementing HACCP
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- From CCPs to corrective actions
- Verification and documentation
Course Duration: 9 hours Click here for my information on Training for food handlers.
Here is an example of the Level 3 Food Hygiene & Safety certificate you will receive when you complete your course.
This course is accredited by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) and Spearhead eLearning is an approved HABC center. This course is also part of the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF/RQF).
Who Should Take This Course?
- Restaurant managers
- Front of house
- Kitchen Porters
Interactive Learning Platform
This course is delivered via the most engaging and interactive platform on the market. The learning platform includes relevant photography and explainer illustrations to make the course content easy to follow and understand. Below are some examples of how the learning platform looks and what you can expect when taking your course.
Demo Learning Platform Login
Click here to login Select “learner” then enter the login details below:
£99.00 + VAT
How It Works
- Purchase your online course
- You will be sent your eLearning login details via email
- Login and start learning at your own pace. Stop and start learning whenever you want.
- When you have completed your course download your certificate to show your accreditation