Level 2 Food Safety in Manufacturing
This course exceeds Food Standards Agency Guidelines and is ideal for all individuals that are classified as high-risk food handlers who work in a food and/or drink manufacturing environment.
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 2 Food Safety qualifications. These modules are specifically geared to a manufacturing environment and include:
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- HACCP from delivery to service
- Personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Food pests and pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food safety enforcement
What will learners achieve in Level 2 Food Safety?
Those taking this e-learning course will engage in approximately 6-9 guided learning hours of training. Their knowledge will also be tested by 50 multiple-choice questions, spread across the 10 modules. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised HABC commended certificate.
£22.00 + VAT