Our Financial Services eLearning Package consists of 6 courses for the price of 1!
Receive £208 worth of courses for just £22!
About Financial Services eLearning Package
Do you want to get qualified for that new job or progress your career? Purchase this AMAZING package and receive the UK’s leading online courses for the Financial Services Sector.
With this EXCLUSIVE purchase (only sent to Reed.co.uk customers) you will receive the following courses:
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) & Financial Crime – usual course price £26
- Data Protection Act (DPA) – usual course price £26
- Treating Customers Fairly – usual course price £26
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) – usual course price £26
- Cyber Security Awareness – usual course price £26
- Security Risk Management – usual course price £78
Thats £208 worth of accredited courses for just £22 – do not miss out on this offer!
Anti Money Laundering (AML) & Financial Crime
This course has been created for anyone working in the regulated financial services sector. If you work in this sector you must put in place systems and controls to prevent financial crime, in particular that of money laundering. As well as money laundering, financial crime covers any offence involving money, such as fraud, dishonesty and market abuse. Each of these offences has a serious impact on both individual businesses and the economy as a whole. This course includes the following modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Anti-Money Laundering
- Module 2: The Proceeds of Crime and Terrorism Acts
- Module 3: The HMT Sanctions List and Client Identification
- Module 4: The Financial Services and Markets Act
- Module 5: Record Keeping and Training
Data Protection Act (DPA)
If you handle any sort of personal information about individuals, then the data protection act is an incredibly important issue. How you obtain, store, share and use information is critical. Personal information is sensitive and it is people’s fundamental right to know and control how their information is disclosed. This course aims to provide a comprehensive guide to how and why the Data Protection Act should be put into practice in your workplace, and explains what will happen if you don’t follow the rules.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the background and purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Understand what the 8 principles of data protection are and understand how they relate to the workplace.
- Know what is expected of businesses in respect to data security, including the penalties for those who break the law.
- Know what rights data subjects have under the Data Protection Act.
Treating Customers Fairly
The online Treating Customers Fairly Course is aligned with FCA guidelines and enables learners to fully understand TCF, the 6 Consumer Outcomes and much more. The course has been audited and reviewed by the former Director of Business Banking for Natwest, Two Financial Experts and a Financial Advisor.
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaints.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Payment Card Industry security standards impact virtually every company involved with credit card processing, including merchants, financial institutions, point-of-sale vendors, and hardware/software developers involved in processing payments. Because payment card information is one of the most appealing targets for attackers, protecting payment card transactions and cardholder data (CHD) is crucial. This course will cover the following topics:
- What is PCI DSS?
- Why is PCI DSS Compliance important?
- Why payment card security?
- PCI DSS Definitions
- Three steps for Adhering to PCI DSS
- The 12 requirements of PCI DSS
- Card holder data
- How to become PCI Compliant
- Data Breaches
- Top Tips
Cyber Security Awareness
This course has been designed to give individuals an in depth understanding of Cyber Security. The course is suitable for frontline staff working in the Financial Services Sector. The course will cover the following modules:
- Module 1 – What is Cyber / Cyber Crime, who are the hackers
- Module 2 – Four areas of attack
- Module 3 – Solutions for the you, your home and your business
- Module 4 – The Summative Test
Security Risk Management
Security Risk Management (SRM) is designed for learners who have some experience within a security role whether on home turf or in diverse and hostile environments, and want to learn more about managing security for themselves or their client and their co-workers in hostile or insecure environments. While much of the guidance and protocols described in this course are based on the United Nations’ and UNHCR’s security guidelines in particular, the content presented is of a general nature and should be valuable for any Security Risk Manager or Consultant in any insecure or hostile environment. This course covers the following modules:
- Module 1: Developing a Leadership Style
- Module 2: Managing Your People
- Module 3: Working in Hostile environments and undertaking high risk activities
- Module 4: Overview of the Security Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Module 5: Threat Assessment
- Module 6: Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 7: Risk Assessment and the Risk Matrix
- Module 8: Risk Reduction Measures
- Module 9: Security Plans and Planning
- Module 10: Critical Incident Management
- Module 11: Security and Stress
Upon completion of each course within this package you will receive a separate individual certificate. The certificates should be displayed in the workplace or kept with your CV to showcase the appropriate training has taken place. You will receive certificates for all of the following courses:
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) & Financial Crime
- Data Protection Act (DPA)
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Security Risk Management
Who Should Take This Course?
This package has been designed to transform the training portfolio of anyone currently or looking to work in the Financial Services Sector. The package covers a wide variety of topics and modules and will stand any financial professional in good stead across a wide ranges of areas. The package is suitable for anyone looking to obtain accredited vocational qualifications. All the courses are carried out on-line at the learners pace creating no restrictions for everyone to gain the qualifications they need.
It is particularly relevant for the following job roles: merchants, acquirers, customer service teams, administrators, executives, managers, IT specialists, developers, contractors, financial and credit businesses, accountants, estate agents, any staff members who are regulated by the FCA, any staff members who are speaking to customer, compliance staff, risk managers, operations managers, marketing/product development staff, anyone who handles personal data and many more!
Interactive Learning Platform
The courses in this package are delivered via the most engaging and interactive platform on the market. Below are some examples of how the learning platform looks and what you can expect when taking your course.
Demo Course Logins
Click here to login Select “learner” then enter the login details below: Username: demo Password: demo
How It Works
Purchase this product and you will gain access to over £200.00 worth of courses. THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON A SHORT TERM BASIS. Purchase this package today to avoid disappointment.
Once you have made your purchase you will have instant access to all the courses via your Spearhead eLearning dashboard. An email with your login details will be sent to the email address you supply when completing the purchase. All the courses are fully online and all course certificates will be instantly available to download on completion.
This offer is EXCLUSIVE and has only been sent out to previous Reed.co.uk customers – don’t miss out on a saving of over £178!