Our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime course (2017 Regulations) is ideal for those who work within the regulated financial services sector. If you work in this then you must put in place systems and controls to prevent financial crime, in particular that of money laundering. Our Anti Money Laundering course will help you to do that.
As well as money laundering, financial crime covers any offence involving money, such as fraud, dishonesty and market abuse. Each of these offences has a serious impact on both individual businesses and the economy as a whole.
This course aims to help explain the laws surrounding money laundering and financial crime and highlights how they impact the work that your business does.
About the Course
All training for this course & certificate is carried out through our interactive online learning platform. The content meets the new 2017 regulations (Fourth Money Laundering Directive)
Below is an example of the certificate you will receive on completion of your Anti Money laundering online course.
Spearhead eLearning is an approved HABC centre. On successful completion of the course you shall receive a Spearhead Certificate of completion, this course should be completed annually.
Who Should Take This Course?
The Money Laundering Regulations apply to a number of different business sectors, including financial and credit businesses, accountants and estate agents.
Anti Money Laundering Controls and Monitoring
You must put in place certain controls to prevent your business from being used for money laundering if you’re covered by the Money Laundering Regulations. These include:
- Assessing the risk of your business being used by criminals to launder money
- Checking the identity of your customers
- Checking the identity of ‘beneficial owners’ of corporate bodies and partnerships
- Monitoring your customers’ business activities and reporting anything suspicious to the National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Making sure you have the necessary management control systems in place
- Keeping all documents that relate to financial transactions, the identity of your customers, risk assessment and management procedures and processes
- Making sure that your employees are aware of the regulations and have had the necessary training
Interactive Learning Platform
Spearhead elearnings Anti Money Laundering course has been designed to keep the learning easy to understand and enjoyable.
£125.00 + VAT
How It Works
- Purchase your online course
- You will be sent your eLearning login details
- Login and start learning at your own pace
- When you have completed your course download your certificate to show your accreditation