- 18th – 22nd September (5 days)
- 2nd – 6th October (5 days)
- 6th – 10th November (5 days)
- 6th – 10th December (5 days)
Location: 1st Floor Wellington House, Waterloo Street, Birmingham. B2 5TJ
Become a Spearhead certified trainer and also receive over £1200 worth of training materials at no additional cost
You will achieve the following Internationally recognised qualifications and Certificates:
- Level 3 Health and Safety
- Level 3 First Aid at Work
- Level 3 Education and Training
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Presentation Skills Award (Spearhead eLearning)
- Spearhead Compliance Training Approved Instructor Certification
You will then be qualified to deliver and assess the following accredited courses
- Level 1 & 2 Health and Safety
- Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Level 2 Paediatric First Aid
- First Aid Re-qualification (2 days)
- Level 1 & 2 Food Safety
- Manual Handling
- Risk Assessment
- Fire Awareness
- Level 2 Fire Safety
The qualifications that you will gain on completion of this course are part of the Qualification Credit Framework, Certificated by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance and regulated by OfQual. This Instructor course will enable you to deliver various compliance based qualifications.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course has been specifically developed for delegates who wish to equip themselves to deliver a range of First Aid, Healthy & Safety, Food Safety and Fire Safety qualifications. The course is designed for those that wish to deliver both accredited and non-accredited qualifications, either as a freelance trainer or as an inhouse trainer for their organisation. The ATI Course comes with all PowerPoint presentations so that the learner has the tools they need to deliver courses after completion.
How It Works
Once your purchase has been made you will then receive joining instructions via email and various elearning courses enabling you to complete them prior to the practical element.
On attending the course you will need to bring photo ID. Please be aware that accommodation is not provided, we do however recommend local hotels in your joining instructions.